Everyday decisions and actions are crucial in determining an individual’s success. Hence, it is essential to be aware of our habits. We must foster practices that will help us focus on our goals and aspirations. We must also perform these habits to succeed.
In this episode, our guest Dr. Emily Letran shares insights regarding high-performance strategies and habits. Aside from giving business tips, she also emphasizes the importance of helping the community. Giving back to the people must be part of an entrepreneur’s mission.
About Our Guest:
Dr. Emily Letran is a certified business performance coach, published author, and dentist who owns a multi-specialty group practice in Southern California. She has three beautiful children. Dr. Emily founded a nonprofit organization, The Emily Letran Foundation (ELF). The foundation provides primary dental care to underprivileged veterans and families.
Dr. Emily’s Insights on High-Performance Strategies
The Importance of Habitual Action
- People need to do a little bit every day.
- Focus on the things where you need improvement. Do those things every day to develop good habits.
- Have the energy to aim for your best self. Diet and exercise are parts of your best self.
Focusing on Goals
- Focus on yourself, not on other people. It is useless to compare yourself to others.
- Aim to improve yourself every day so you can extend help to those who need it the most.
- Do things at your maximum capacity to get the best results.
The Importance of Healthy Habits
- It is also essential to reflect on your habits to know whether they are beneficial or harmful.
- Reflection concerning habits gives more significant insights about goals and how they align with your present actions.
- Reflection also gives clarity to your goals.
Sharing Her Story
- When Dr. Emily shares her story, she recognizes that the goal is to inspire and help other people.
- But, sharing her story also helped to accelerate her career.
Greatest Mistakes of Entrepreneurs
- Some business owners do not possess enough clarity. They do not have a big goal.
- Some entrepreneurs also do not spend their time wisely. They allow distractions in their personal and professional lives. It’s vital to plan and strategize your day.
- They cannot say no to distractions and unhealthy habits.
Guides For Entrepreneurs
- Business owners must appreciate their staff and customers.
- They also need to learn how to communicate with the people around them.
- Entrepreneurs need to trust their capabilities.
- It is also essential to invest in assets. Assets do not necessarily refer to material things. They can correspond to family and self.
- Have an open mind to accept that not everybody experiences the same journey.
- Lastly, entrepreneurs must never give up on their goals.
The Importance of Purpose
- Money is not the only important motivation in business.
- Entrepreneurs must also give back to the community.
Do you already have a successful business, meaning you’re up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
Do you want to have hands-on help to grow your business? We offer one-on-one coaching, group coaching, and done-for-you marketing services.
If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Website, https://www.members.bestbusinesscoach.ca/problems-we-fix/?utm_source=expert-interviews-ps and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.
Level Of evidence
Randomized Controlled Trials
Endorsements & Certifications
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
LEVEL OF EVIDENCE
MAGNITUDE OF EFFECT
CONSISTENCY OF RESEARCH RESULTS