Have you ever felt stuck on what to do next for your business? You have a myriad of excellent ideas, but you’re not quite sure how to execute them. Among these ideas, your marketing strategy is a key ingredient to your success. Thus, you need to make sure that you’re aware of the fast-paced business environment, adapt to changes, and learn how to do things that will help you execute effective marketing solutions.
At the end of this podcast, business owners and entrepreneurs will learn the valuable business marketing methods. Our guest, Adam Urbanski, also known as The Millionaire Marketing Mentor®, shares the best ways to foster prospects. We also talk about how he got ahead in the fast-changing business world and how to solve business problems effectively.
If you’re looking to take your business marketing to the next level, this episode will be of great value to you!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the importance of having situational awareness.
- Learn the concept of the theory of constraints and how you can leverage it in your business.
- Find out how you can go platinum in marketing your business.
- Learn how to generate million dollars of revenue with The Marketing Mentors!
- Connect with Adam: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne
- List of books by Dan S. Kennedy
- The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Know how you can boost your prospects with the Attract Clients Like Crazy System!
The Millionaire Marketing Mentor’s Million-Dollar Blueprint
Moving to the U.S. from Poland
- Adam says that he was “young and stupid” when he came to the U.S.
- He moved to the U.S. in 1989, around the time the Polish communist government ended and democratic elections began.
- His motivation was to escape the no-opportunity mentality and make his way elsewhere. Another thing was Poland’s three-year mandatory military service.
- Adam came to the U.S. with only 194 bucks with limited English speaking skills.
Figuring Things Out
- “Survival of the fittest” defined Adam’s journey: he was a high school graduate with no skills. It took him around three to four months to find his bearings.
- Listen to the episode to know how Adam turned 50 cents into $5 multiple times a day by installing peepholes!
- Most people become entrepreneurs because of their academic and educational background. They always wait for someone else to permit them.
- One of the things that got Adam ahead is claiming to be something and proving it.
- Not learning quickly enough was not an option. If he waited to get training or get certifications, he would have starved.
Adapting to the Fast-Changing World
- The top-paying jobs and marketing innovations today didn’t exist years ago.
- It would be best if you had situational awareness of what’s going on in your marketplace.
- You can always get ahead and do well for yourself with this awareness.
- Adam takes quotes that people take for granted and find what they mean for him. He asks about business, “Are you where the puck is, or are you heading where the puck is going?”
- Listen to the full podcast to learn how Adam relates the quote to business adaptation!
The Biggest Challenges Adam Faced
- The minor things are not speaking English and not having money, connections, and education. The major challenge was being lazy and wanting to be rich.
- The best entrepreneurs are lazy. They’re always looking for a better way to accomplish something, driving them to create new solutions.
- Adam thinks that he hasn’t come across his biggest challenge yet. He calls himself the optimistic realist.
- Another greatest challenge is himself and his way of thinking.
- The skills you’ve got may also be what’s hindering you from going to a million-dollar level.
Solving a Problem
- You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking awareness that created the problem in the first place.
- From your vantage point, you may only be seeing limited solutions to your problems.
- The key is to engage in activities driven by where you want to be, not from where you are.
- When you feel stuck in a problem, think about it as if you were in a different place.
- Moving away from the problem and gaining a new perspective can show you the opportunity behind the problem.
Gaining Wisdom from Books
- For Adam, our way of thinking is 95% of the foundation that decides whether we succeed or fail.
- Some of the first skills an entrepreneur must master in marketing is selling and persuasion.
- He has his team read the book The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne. It says that everything is about the exchange that gives us more happiness.
- The book teaches you present offers that make prospects see them as a pathway to happiness rather than spending money.
- Tune in to the full podcast to discover Adam’s favourite books!
Adam’s Biggest Mistakes and Lessons
- One of the biggest mistakes is not reaching out for help fast enough. Being a fast learner created an illusion of not needing support for Adam.
- He can only reverse engineer what he sees in other people’s programs, not what he doesn’t. Tune in to the podcast to hear Adam’s Ferrari analogy!
- His biggest mistakes: not generating a process and not looking at someone who was doing it better and reaching out.
- Our perception of investment is the higher the amount, the greater the risk. However, the risk is the same, whatever the amount, and as a result, it trips us up.
- The price you charge has less to do with your methodology and more with the client’s potential for gains.
Theory of Constraints
- Put together a triangle. You have three constraints if you want to be at any one of the corners.
- These three constraints are cheapness, speed, and quality. You can never have all three.
- Customers who want to get things done faster with the least amount of energy understand that it requires increased investment.
Going Platinum in Marketing
- Creativity often leads to distraction. Some entrepreneurs are more excited about the idea of what isn’t than what is.
- Adam shares the concept of going platinum in marketing the business with his clients. It roots in the music industry, in which Adam gives an in-depth example in the podcast.
- One of Adam’s most popular programs is Attract Clients Like Crazy. He promoted it for a decade and held a webinar every week with different promotional partners.
- The mistake of most creatives is creating something new instead of finding a better marketing strategy to promote what they have.
- Tune in to the podcast to hear how Adam’s clients found success in going platinum!
What’s Next for Adam
- He’s working on putting together better promotional materials for his existing marketing programs.
- Adam focuses on teaching marketing to people through three things: consistency, redesigning the delivery method, and prospect persuasion.
- His commitment to his coaching business is only two hours a week. The value is measured by the results, not the time they spend working.
- Unveil the path for a prospect to decide to invest in themselves and get access to your solutions.
- What will make prospects happier is either gain something that will improve their ways or eliminate a problem.
5 Powerful Quotes from the Episode
“I had no skills, I had no title, I had no education. So I couldn’t rely on this. I basically had to go and claim to be something or someone and just prove that I am it.”
“The skill he was teaching them was situational awareness. Like you can’t just be a solo player in the pool amongst other players, you have to be there and you realize you’re part of the entire pool. So even though you’re swimming with a ball, and whatever you are, whatever you’re doing at the moment, you’ve got to be aware where the rest of your teammates are, where the opponent is. So you’ve got to be aware of the entire pool. Because if you don’t, you’re gonna get crushed, you’re gonna get you know, your balls gonna be taken away from you, you’re gonna be blocked, you’ve got to be aware of the whole thing.”
“I really believe that whatever we undertake, 95% of the foundation that decides whether or not we will succeed or fail is really our thinking.
“When I want to get something done, I’m looking at who is already doing it successfully, that I know that I can get proof that it’s done, that they’re doing it ten times better than I am, and reaching out and say look, you know, how you’re doing this or here’s what I’m doing, how can I infuse some of what you’ve learned into what I’m doing to expedite the results.
“And one thing that people don’t realize, (is) that the price that you get to charge for what you do has less to do with you, your methodology, the quality of what you do, and nearly everything to do with the prospective clients, potential for gains.”
Adam Urbanski, also known as The Millionaire Marketing Mentor®, is a marketing strategist who has coached 30,000 business owners. He’s a small business change agent, marketing wiz, entrepreneur, trainer, facilitator, and speaker. Adam teaches effective and affordable business development strategies.
Through The Marketing Mentors, he provides marketing training programs and popular distance learning, from short teleseminars to year-long coaching engagements. By following his advice, Adam’s students and clients can generate millions of dollars each year.
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Having marketing strategies to adapt to the needs of the market is a necessary step to success. Adam reminds us that we should always be clear with our end goal. If you enjoyed the podcast, be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can also share this with your family and friends so this can inspire them to take ownership of their lives.
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you’re up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
If you can answer YES, visit https://www.members.bestbusinesscoach.ca/problems-we-fix/ to see if we can fix what’s holding you back.