Small business coaching packages, Business automation tools, together with online marketing, are the future of the business world. Bob Britton, the CEO of Marketing Automation Group, shared his experiences and insights on how owners who don’t have personal business coach can use these tools to their advantage to achieve more success.
In this episode, Bob shared the importance of having a personal business coach and using automation applications to help starting businesses. He also emphasized the importance of employing the right strategies to attract the right customers.
If you are interested in automating and growing your business, check out small business coaching packages to maximize your success.
About Our Guest:
Bob Britton is the winner of the InfusionSoft Ultimate Marketer of the Year Award in 2010. He built an auto repair shop, and he expanded his business. Now, he serves as a personal business coach to help other business owners in their journey of maintaining and growing their companies.
Bob’s Insights on Automating Businesses
Starting His Business
- He was a mechanic since he was 20 years old. However, he realized that he needed to build his own business to be successful and to support his family adequately.
- He bought a million-dollar business in a terrible location, and he quickly started a business without knowing the essentials.
- He learned the churn and burn lesson. There were a lot of customers, but he did not have management skills. Thus, the income keeps getting “burned.”
- When he realized his business was burning rather than producing, he hired a mentor, and that changed his company for the better.
The Importance of the small business coaching packages
- You and your team will learned about marketing.
- It will help business owners to be creative and differentiate their businesses.
- Work on the perception of who you are and what you do, and these will drive customers to the business.
- Act on the perception to retain customers.
- Personal business coach can help with mental challenges such as feelings of doubt, insecurity, and fear.
- When you’re running a business, it is difficult to watch your every move; thus, you will need a coach who can guide you.
Direct Response Marketing vs. Branding
- Understand how to use different strategies
- Attract prospects that convert to buyers, and direct response gives that kind of result
- He had to figure out how to do results-based marketing, which is the right strategy for his business.
Recommendations for Those Who Are Struggling
- Have a financial goal every month
- For five minutes, list the reasons why you think you can achieve the goal, and then read the list every morning before going to work.
- Train yourself after conditioning your mental state.
- Accept that you will get smarter because of failures.
Proper Attitude of a Business Owner
- A personal business coach can teach skills and techniques, but at the end of the day, you must be confident with yourself and your decisions.
- Be obsessed with generating revenue.
Common Mistakes of Business Owners
- No investment in skills
- No confidence
- No foundational knowledge
- Not willing to do work
- Not loving what they do
- They learn the rules but do not understand the nuances that come with those rules.
Lead Magnet and Refining Sales Pitch and Presentation
- A lead magnet is something you would trade someone to know what they are.
- Different niches respond differently to different strategies; so there is no way to tell if one is better than the other. We offer a better way to optimize your performance and productive through our small business coaching packages.
- With a personal business coach you have the opportunity to try different approaches to know what works and where you need more support.
Automation and Human Touch
- Keep the personality in communication
- For example, Uber is automated, but it does its job without losing the personal connection needed in a business transaction.
The Future of Automation
- Automation platforms like CRM will continue to be in demand and help businesses.
- Every business field will have specifically-designed automation platforms.
Evolutions in the Field of Automation
- Online marketing is the future because it has only been here for a few years, and it already offers a big help to companies.
- It has gaps, but those are points for improvement.
For more insights, connect with Bob through his company’s website, Marketing Automation Group.
“Your success is my success.” — Daryl Urbanski
Level Of evidence
Randomized Controlled Trials
Endorsements & Certifications
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
LEVEL OF EVIDENCE
MAGNITUDE OF EFFECT
CONSISTENCY OF RESEARCH RESULTS
Small business coaching packages