Want To Reach Your Full Potential?
Millennials hold significant responsibility for our future in business. But in today’s fast-evolving world, how can we prepare for this future? Agostino Marengo, an executive coach for millennials, talks about how you can reach your full potential.
In this episode, Agostino expounds on the implications of what he calls “the Golden Rush Evolution” in the business field. In line with this, he discusses how we can face this evolution by following his four steps to achieving excellence. So are you interested in how to reach your full potential? Then make sure you check these show notes and listen to the podcast to find out more!
About Our Guest:
Agostino Marengo is a man of many talents. He is currently a university professor, mechanical engineer, and an executive coach for millennials. He has also dedicated his life to helping millennials who wish to pursue business, entrepreneurship, and other careers.
Agostino’s Insights on Millennials and How To Reach Your Full Potential
- Agostino did not come from an entrepreneurial family.
- He pursued multiple fields, such as mechanical engineering and computer science.
- Losing interest in his previous fields, he became fascinated in history. Hence, he started his career as a professor and research in university by 2000.
Implications of the Golden Rush Evolution
- The fourth and current industrial revolution is characterized by a high rate of technological advancements that occurred in a short amount of time.
- There is a heavy emphasis on the use of the internet and artificial intelligence.
- New jobs are now emerging, but universities are not yet prepared to teach these to students.
Facing the Evolution: Three Assets
- First, Savoir Faire (Knowing How to Do) – learning what you can in university
- Second, Savoir Vivre (Knowing How to Live) – focusing on networking to position yourself in your job market
- Third, Savoir Dire (Knowing How to Be) – having the self-awareness to realize your passion
Hard Skills vs Soft Skills
- Hard skills are what you learn within the university, like medicine and engineering. These are going to be quickly outdated
- On the other hand, soft skills focus on relating to others, such as honesty and kindness. These will help us adapt to the changes brought by the golden rush evolution.
- Soft skills, despite their importance, are often forgotten, especially in the age of social media.
Four Steps to Reach Your Full Potential:
- Search for your “Why.”
- “Why will you do what you want to do?”
- Find your passions.
- Try everything you can do (e.g., gain experience, work for someone you admire).
- Plan for your goals.
- Formulate a time and action plan to develop your path to reach your goals.
- Take action.
- The most crucial step is to start walking.
- Taking action also entails growth and improvement.
- Refrain from overthinking whether your plan is good enough.
- Be consistent.
- A plan without consistency does not work.
- Being consistent means putting in the same amount of effort and following through with your plans.
Habits You Need to Achieve Excellence
- Be kind.
- Enjoy everyday life.
- Work on your uniqueness.
- Create daily habits.
- Believe in what you do.
- Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success by Phil Jackson
- Freebie about productivity, time and energy management (51-page PDF) – message Agostino on Instagram for the download link
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you’re up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales? Sign up for our 21-Day Double Your Sales Challenge.
If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Website, https://www.members.bestbusinesscoach.ca/problems-we-fix/?utm_source=expert-interviews-ps and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.
Level Of evidence
Randomized Controlled Trials
Endorsements & Certifications
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
LEVEL OF EVIDENCE
MAGNITUDE OF EFFECT
CONSISTENCY OF RESEARCH RESULTS