How to Communicate Your Value Clearly For More Sales & Better Conversions with Peter Sandeen
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]Many businesses, especially startups, tend to use a variety of unfocused marketing strategies. As a consequence, they spend so much time and money but don’t get effective results. The key is to focus on giving your target customers enough reasons to buy from you. Value proposition—when you’re able to communicate your value clearly—teaches us precisely this.
In this episode, Peter Sandeen discusses value proposition and how it can help businesses grow. He shares his experiences as a value proposition and marketing expert. He also advises business owners on how they can build an effective marketing strategy. Join us and learn more about the importance of learning how to communicate your value clearly in business success.
About Our Guest:
Peter Sandeen is a value proposition and marketing message development expert. He helps business owners create a strong value proposition and a targeted marketing message for their businesses. Peter focuses on the fundamentals of effective marketing. His work also includes copywriting and conversion optimization.
Communicate Your Value For Business Success
Peter’s Marketing Journey
- Peter’s first focus was copywriting.
- He then decided to go into conversion optimization, which he did for a long time.
- In the course of his business, he realized that the ability to communicate your value always makes the biggest difference in the results.
- From then on, he wanted to help businesses have clear and strong value propositions.
Biggest Challenge: The Mental Game
- For Peter, his biggest challenge was in his head. He struggled over his personal beliefs around success and money.
- Your beliefs and expectations drive your behaviour. It most commonly determines what your reality will be.
- The business side transitioned quite smoothly.
Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- The first step is to notice your limiting belief. It can be challenging because we don’t see it as a limiting belief. Often, we see it as reality.
- The second step is to argue with it. Make your limiting belief completely ludicrous. Figure out the reasons why you should get rid of it.
- Come up with an alternative to replace it. Repeat the process until you’ve taken in the new one.
Focus on Enjoying the Ride
- Peter lives by the quote, “Your goals should be so high that everyone around you thinks you’re a bit insane.”
- When he sets a goal, he believes he will get there. He will keep working towards it.
- It doesn’t make sense if you’re only working for the outcome. You should enjoy the ride, not the place where you’re going.
- Focus on how you’re going to feel when you’re working towards your goal.
- Consolidate your small goals and feel better about them. Success is a long series of problems and failures.
Advice to Struggling Business Owners
- Focus. Many businesses fall into either one of the two categories of lack of focus.
- First is the lack of focus, which leads to trying too many things. This includes the lack of a specific marketing strategy.
- Second is the lack of focus of what you’re trying to make people believe about you. This includes the lack of understanding of your value propositions.
Value Proposition: How It Works
- Value proposition is about getting people to want to buy from you. To do this, you have to communicate your value clearly—give them reasons.
- It focuses on key ideas likely to make people want to buy particular products or services.
The Three Things You Must Know
- There are three things you should focus on to have a clear and strong value proposition.
- First, how much do people want the product or services you’re offering? How strong is the desire for that thing?
- Second, how unique is it? If people can find the same thing from others, it’s not a reason to buy from you.
- Third, how believable is the idea? If people don’t believe it, they’re not going to buy it.
What’s Next for Peter?
- Peter is currently finishing a version of his website.
- He is also planning to launch a new training course. It will focus on helping people come up with the right marketing strategy for their businesses.
Learning Marketing Strategy
- Learn about value proposition development.
- Instead of studying it yourself, find someone who can help you with your marketing strategy.
- Find a way to communicate it as a whole, and not just pieces of individual strategies.
To know more about value proposition and other marketing strategies, connect with Peter through his website.
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you’re up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales? Sign up for our 21-Day Double Your Sales Challenge.
? If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]My mission is to create 200 new multi-millionaire business owners who solve world problems with entrepreneurship. How? You’ll do better when you know better.
Would it help you to talk to other high-level entrepreneurs about their journeys, their mistakes and how they overcame their challenges to create the lives and financial success they desire?
Would it help you to have a mentor who can cut your learning curve by sharing their mistakes with you so you could avoid them?
Would it help you to talk to that mentor and learn how they shifted their mindset to allow success to happen in the first place?[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
I love this Podcast Big Time!!!! Excellent I am loving this Podcast! Daryl is the man when it comes to building strong, leveraged businessess. it’s obvious that he knows exactly what to do and isn’t shy about sharing the details with the rest of us. i ‘ll be listening to every episode. Thank you So Much!
– Sara Alison Christensen
Masterful This is one of the best business podcast I’ve heard in a long time. The content is always amazing, and the value to business owners is second to none. I highly recommend you check it out.
Fresh and Powerful The name Daryl Urbanski Keeps popping in the marketing realm lately, and its a no brainer why. Urbanski has pure talent when it comes to helping entrepreneurs and their businesses achieve success in very high numbers. These pod casts are nothing short of amazing as daryl, with the help of others, share their knowledge about success through their own personal stories. I can’t wait until the next one is released.
Real Value Added Interviews! The BestBusiness Podcast is changing my life. While listening to Daryl interview Jim Bunch I stopped on the side of the interstate (in safe spot) dropped down and counted off 10 push ups! I’m all in and following Daryl Urbanski…
– Publish ME NOW
Wow! What an inspiring mission I love this Podcast and am excited to hear more episodes. Great content!
Really is The Best Business Podcast! Daryl Urbanski and his guests get right to the ‘real’ business issues of structure, strategy, system, mindset, work ethics, and what works (and what doesn’t) in building, running and scaling a successful and sustainable business. Definitely worth subscribing and listening to ALL The Best Business Podcasts!
Too good to miss! I was listening to the episode with Daryl Urbanski & Jermaine Griggs in my office yesterday. It was so good that a woman who works for me she didn’t want to leave when it was time for her to get off of work because she didn’t want to miss anything! Yes it is really that good. Do yourself a favor and Press play! I’m excited because I plan on being one of the 200!
– LT in Atlanta
Your Favorite Entrepreneur’s Favorite Entrepreneur Daryl Urbanski brings his high octane approach to marketing and entrepreneurship to this must-hear podcast and breaks it down for the rest of us. Whether rattling off an analogy or quote from the technical marketing book that I wish I read or breaking down complex concepts into digestible instructions, this podcast will add a cheat code-ish boost to your business and personal development. Also, if the Jermaine Griggs interview Doesn’t inspire you to stay up all night working on your business.
Daryl is Awesome Daryl is one of my very favorite people and one of the smartest people I Know. These podcasts are great – he asks smart question and the conversations are great. Definitely a must-listen!
Valuable Content A great Place to learn how to raise the level of your business game. Excellent content and guests. Kudos to Daryl for bringing this value to the business space.
– D Egge
Conversational, Inspirational, Educational I love the organic conversation, packed full of value! Thanks Daryl for all you do!
Love this podcast Daryl’s accessible easy going style works well to make an easy to listen to podcast. It’s great to listen to a business podcast with leaders who don’t sound like they’re over-caffeinated for a change and with out being barraged by ads. Pure content in a friendly format.
Great podcast Love podcasts as this one ? Daryl create and amazing The Best Business Podcast. Subscribed.
– Ana Melikian
Truly Informative When it comes to podcasts, this is one of the most informative podcasts I have ever heard. All of the stories are really relatable, how they got into the business is inspiring and most of the ways they did get into the business aren’t very hard unless you are extremely lazy.
Business Genius This podcast is awesome if you want to learn and be motivated to be a business man or woman! What Daryl talks about and values about business is great and I have learned a lot from listening to his podcast! The way he simplifies and highlighted all the important aesthetics of what a business should be is something I haven’t heard a lot of. Thank for the great insight!
Just Heard the first episode and I am hooked In this podcast Daryl shares the best kept business and marketing secrets!
Love this Show I am a podcast junkie and this one really hits the mark. Great Daryl!
Full of Actionable steps to transform any business I’m loving this podcast! It’s amazing hearing the advice of so many highly successful entrepreneurs from different backgrounds and industries – and how applicable their advice is to any business. Subscribed and listen to it during every commute. Highly Recommend it!
Very interesting and awesome podcast! Can’t wait for more!
If you are a Marketer you need to listen up
I have listened to almost all the episodes and the value that Daryl provides is priceless! I have pages of notes from his interviews and have implemented strategies and tactics that have already started to help my business grow. You need to check it out.
Great podcast! An informative laid back approach to business!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the guest speakers and topics!
Sound knowledge and a pleasure to listen to.
– Salma’s IPhone