13 Years Of Getting Ideal Clients With Dov Gordon
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]Getting the first yes from a client is the most thrilling part of starting a business. As you go on, you have to think of ways to keep a steady stream of clients flowing in. It is why marketing is crucial in any industry—getting ideal clients is imperative in how you’ll be running the company, as well as its longevity.
In this episode, business coaching expert Dov Gordon joins us to discuss the vital questions that you should ask before engaging potential clients. He also talks about the essential steps and processes that you can implement to get clients coming back to you. This episode is a gem for any who’s struggling with consistent lead generation and getting their ideal clients. Check out this episode highlights, and don’t forget to tune in to the show for all the details!
About Our Guest:
Dov Gordon is the founder and head coach of The Alchemist Entrepreneur. He is an expert in helping entrepreneurs, coaches and consultants develop a consistent flow of their ideal clients. He also helps them build a strong strategic foundation and utilize it depending on their specialization.
How to Build a Consistent Flow of Ideal Clients
Growing and Evolving in Career
- He’s been interested in business since he was 13 when he discovered the self-help section of the library.
- Since then, he started studying all sorts of business aspects.
- In his late teens, he ventured into network marketing, where he learned about the power of systems.
- He realized that he’d be good at business coaching and took a course on it.
Overcoming the Biggest Milestones and Challenges
- The challenge was building a consistent flow and drawing his ideal clients towards him.
- He signed up for a Dale Carnegie English course when he was in Jerusalem, where he got 12% of his first clients.
- He also reads a lot of books, and he reaches out to good mentors.
- A good consultant sees through what’s lying beneath a situation.
Build Your Systems and Processes
- Learn skills and form them into processes.
- A series of steps is not necessarily simple for someone who doesn’t understand it.
- There is a vast difference in the skill set required to succeed inside a company versus working solo outside.
Three Critical Questions of Clients
- “Should I pay attention? Is this interesting?”
- “Can I trust you?”
- “Is it right for my situation?”
Six Steps to Create a Consistent Flow of Ideal Clients
- First: Get you a tank of marketing helium.
- Second: Craft a simple, compelling message.
- Third: Hand-raising free offer.
- Fourth: Get noticed.
- Fifth: The elegant sales conversation.
- Sixth: Your irresistible paid offer.
Knowing Who Your Ideal Clients Are: Questions to Answer
- What problems do you help solve? What results do you enable?
- Who has those problems? Who wants those results?
- What are the qualities and characteristics of your ideal client?
Five Strategies to Grow Your Business and Get More Clients
- Get clear on your path.
- Set up systems and processes.
- Be willing to invest in yourself.
- Take control of your time and calendar.
- Build self-confidence.
- Bonus: Make yourself a priority.
Quote and Recommendations
- Abraham Lincoln: “The worst thing you can do for those you love is the things they could and should do themselves.”
- Dov says that this quote is similar to coaches and consultants, where they end up taking too much that is not theirs to carry. It is crucial to correct this habit.
- It all boils down to looking where you are now.
The Importance of Coaching
- People spend thousands of dollars on information products and high-price seminars, but they struggle to implement it.
- People who are really serious in business invest in coaching.
Know more about Dov and The Alchemist Entrepreneur on his website. Connect with him through his Twitter and LinkedIn profile.
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you’re up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales? Sign up for our 21-Day Double Your Sales Challenge.
? If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]My mission is to create 200 new multi-millionaire business owners who solve world problems with entrepreneurship. How? You’ll do better when you know better.
Would it help you to talk to other high-level entrepreneurs about their journeys, their mistakes and how they overcame their challenges to create the lives and financial success they desire?
Would it help you to have a mentor who can cut your learning curve by sharing their mistakes with you so you could avoid them?
Would it help you to talk to that mentor and learn how they shifted their mindset to allow success to happen in the first place?[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
I love this Podcast Big Time!!!! Excellent I am loving this Podcast! Daryl is the man when it comes to building strong, leveraged businessess. it’s obvious that he knows exactly what to do and isn’t shy about sharing the details with the rest of us. i ‘ll be listening to every episode. Thank you So Much!
– Sara Alison Christensen
Masterful This is one of the best business podcast I’ve heard in a long time. The content is always amazing, and the value to business owners is second to none. I highly recommend you check it out.
Fresh and Powerful The name Daryl Urbanski Keeps popping in the marketing realm lately, and its a no brainer why. Urbanski has pure talent when it comes to helping entrepreneurs and their businesses achieve success in very high numbers. These pod casts are nothing short of amazing as daryl, with the help of others, share their knowledge about success through their own personal stories. I can’t wait until the next one is released.
Real Value Added Interviews! The BestBusiness Podcast is changing my life. While listening to Daryl interview Jim Bunch I stopped on the side of the interstate (in safe spot) dropped down and counted off 10 push ups! I’m all in and following Daryl Urbanski…
– Publish ME NOW
Wow! What an inspiring mission I love this Podcast and am excited to hear more episodes. Great content!
Really is The Best Business Podcast! Daryl Urbanski and his guests get right to the ‘real’ business issues of structure, strategy, system, mindset, work ethics, and what works (and what doesn’t) in building, running and scaling a successful and sustainable business. Definitely worth subscribing and listening to ALL The Best Business Podcasts!
Too good to miss! I was listening to the episode with Daryl Urbanski & Jermaine Griggs in my office yesterday. It was so good that a woman who works for me she didn’t want to leave when it was time for her to get off of work because she didn’t want to miss anything! Yes it is really that good. Do yourself a favor and Press play! I’m excited because I plan on being one of the 200!
– LT in Atlanta
Your Favorite Entrepreneur’s Favorite Entrepreneur Daryl Urbanski brings his high octane approach to marketing and entrepreneurship to this must-hear podcast and breaks it down for the rest of us. Whether rattling off an analogy or quote from the technical marketing book that I wish I read or breaking down complex concepts into digestible instructions, this podcast will add a cheat code-ish boost to your business and personal development. Also, if the Jermaine Griggs interview Doesn’t inspire you to stay up all night working on your business.
Daryl is Awesome Daryl is one of my very favorite people and one of the smartest people I Know. These podcasts are great – he asks smart question and the conversations are great. Definitely a must-listen!
Valuable Content A great Place to learn how to raise the level of your business game. Excellent content and guests. Kudos to Daryl for bringing this value to the business space.
– D Egge
Conversational, Inspirational, Educational I love the organic conversation, packed full of value! Thanks Daryl for all you do!
Love this podcast Daryl’s accessible easy going style works well to make an easy to listen to podcast. It’s great to listen to a business podcast with leaders who don’t sound like they’re over-caffeinated for a change and with out being barraged by ads. Pure content in a friendly format.
Great podcast Love podcasts as this one ? Daryl create and amazing The Best Business Podcast. Subscribed.
– Ana Melikian
Truly Informative When it comes to podcasts, this is one of the most informative podcasts I have ever heard. All of the stories are really relatable, how they got into the business is inspiring and most of the ways they did get into the business aren’t very hard unless you are extremely lazy.
Business Genius This podcast is awesome if you want to learn and be motivated to be a business man or woman! What Daryl talks about and values about business is great and I have learned a lot from listening to his podcast! The way he simplifies and highlighted all the important aesthetics of what a business should be is something I haven’t heard a lot of. Thank for the great insight!
Just Heard the first episode and I am hooked In this podcast Daryl shares the best kept business and marketing secrets!
Love this Show I am a podcast junkie and this one really hits the mark. Great Daryl!
Full of Actionable steps to transform any business I’m loving this podcast! It’s amazing hearing the advice of so many highly successful entrepreneurs from different backgrounds and industries – and how applicable their advice is to any business. Subscribed and listen to it during every commute. Highly Recommend it!
Brilliant Podcast! Very interesting and awesome podcast! Can’t wait for more!
If you are a Marketer you need to listen up I have listened to almost all the episodes and the value that Daryl provides is priceless! I have pages of notes from his interviews and have implemented strategies and tactics that have already started to help my business grow. You need to check it out.
Great podcast! An informative laid back approach to business!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the guest speakers and topics!
Great Interviews! Sound knowledge and a pleasure to listen to.
– Salma’s IPhone